Position: Public Services/Facilities Specialist
This position is a technical position providing support for all public service and public facility projects. This position is responsible for the program delivery of all public service and public facility projects and will report directly to the Public Works Project Supervisor and is responsible for although not limited to the following duties.
- Serve as Labor Standards Officer.
- Prepare EEO and Labor Standards Reports.
- Facilitate pre-construction conferences.
- Prepare bid books and contract agreements as needed.
- Review wage compliance payroll sheets for all projects.
- Monitor sub-recipients, professional services and construction contracts.
- Review monthly project payment requests and prepare claims.
- Provide reports and data for activities on IDIS.
- Coordinate with architects, engineers and other professional support in implementing public service and public facility contracts.
- Facilitate Right-of-Way.
- Coordinate all public service and public facility projects with other City Departments and personnel.
- Assist the Director, Public Works Projects Supervisor & Financial/Compliance Manager.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Experience in labor standards both State and Federal including Section 3 and all other required standards. Must have computer skills in word processing and spreadsheets.
Deadline to apply is : 10/12/12